We are Hiring!
Were looking for another Carpenter
We’re looking for 2 hardworking team members as follows:
1. Tradesman Carpenter and
2. An exceptional keen apprentice in their last years.
We are a small and rapidly growing building company based in Dunedin, focusing on larger complex renovations and interesting new builds – no job the same! We have some awesome big jobs coming up plus many more being quoted and are looking to expand the team for this and future workloads.
Yes we will:
* Offer a job where you earn top dollar and love coming to work!
* Will be a boss who respects and supports your development – not treat you like a number!
* Be a great place to work where you have plenty of scope to learn, have fun and work on interesting
* For the right candidate, we’ll help you relocate (terms to be discussed) – especially help with family requirements with moving and settling in.
If you are wanting a more diverse, supportive and challenging work culture in your role – then we are your people!
Please only apply if you meet the requirements.
What we offer:
• Competitive pay rates depending on skills, qualifications and experience
• A Paid day off for your birthday
• A boss and team that looks after you and very family focused
• Company culture that means you’ll love coming to work every day
• Annual work events
• Be part of a growing team
• Environment that encourages excellence
• Support and opportunities for career progression as the company grows
• For the right candidate, a van to enable you to step up and run jobs (if you have this ability).
We are looking for someone committed to the role long term and who is willing to grow with the company.
To be successful in this role, you need to have the following:
• Certificate in Carpentry or close to achieving this
• A ‘can do’ attitude.
• Hard working
• Strong diagnostic and problem solving capabilities for your role.
• The ability to work unsupervised and/or in a team.
• Experience with residential projects (Renovations & New Builds).
• Valid NZ full driver’s licence.
• Literacy, Computer, Smartphone.
• Quality and tidy workmanship skills.
• A great attitude with all aspects of the job, regardless of position, and an adaptable mindset.
• Be honest and reliable so your fellow work mates can rely on you
• Great friendly communication skills to liaise with team, customers, other trades and organisations.
• Own Basic tool kit.
If you want to be part of a progressive and growing business that ensures variety and support, then apply by emailing your CV, a photo of you and short paragraph about why you are the best applicant for the role to email@example.com.